Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
We enable efficient complex transportation infrastructure maintenance by integrating control and field systems
Over 10 years of experience in the Underground and Railway maintenance sector
The subdivision of maintenance into its main types
It is a well-known fact that underground and railway systems require specific attention to be paid to maintenance, both in terms of their use by users, as well as regards the importance of safety in every phase of operation and the provision of services.
To delve further into the importance of the sector, it is first necessary to divide the maintenance into 3 main blocks:
Software development for increased performance
- System configuration modeling;
- Automatic generation of the objects maintained;
- Homogenization of spare parts;
- Standardization of maintenance procedures;
- Homogenization of the integration of monitoring and control systems.